London Transport heads to be grilled.
The London Assembly Transport Committee will ask the questions Londoners want answers to tomorrow, when they hold a Q & A session with;
• Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner, TfL; and
• Mike Brown, Managing Director, London Underground and London Rail, TfL.
Topics to be covered include;
• Transport for London’s consultation on the closure of Tube ticket offices.
• Industrial action over the future of the tube.
• TfL’s redevelopment of Earls Court.
• Crossrail 2.
• Bus services, cycling and pedestrian safety in London.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, 12 March from 10am in the Chamber at City Hall (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA).