How are you feeling? Overtired? Overstressed? Overworked?
Here are some tips to take you to a different consciousness;
1. Do what you love to do. Do what you love to do, to make a difference! The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Successful people win because they love what they do. All of them have a very strong desire to succeed. They have passion for their field, their business.
2. Do your best. Do your best at every job. Success generates more success. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best. Doing your best is taking an action because you love it, not because you’re expecting a reward.
3. Thing big- Thoughts become things. Don’t give any power to what you don’t want in your life. And think BIG thoughts. Think BIG dreams. And when you doubt, say “Why not?”
4. Dare to be different, think different. Celebrate our differences.
5. Ask for feedback. We should get feedback about our efforts from several different sources.
6. Learn from failures. If you aren’t failing, then you really aren’t trying anything new. Don’t fear failure, learn from it.
7. Don’t Take Anything Personally: Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
8. Don’t Make Assumptions: Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings.
Staying positive is not about putting on a fake smile or believing you can do it all yourself. Rather it’s about being optimistic and living with hope and having faith. The measure of our success will not be determined by how we act during the great times in our life but rather by how we think and respond to the challenges of our most difficult moments.
I would like finish with a quote from Steve Jobs who is an inspirational person to me. Steve Jobs is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our generation. His success story is legendary. Put up for adoption at an early age, dropped out of college after 6 months, slept on friends floors, returned coke bottles for 5 cent deposits to buy food, then went on to start Apple Computers and Pixar Animation Studios.
“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” Steve Jobs
Sending Positive Energy Your Way!