How are you feeling? Overtired? Overstressed? Overworked?
It’s easy to be positive when everything in life is going great. The hard part is staying positive when things go wrong.
Here are some tips to take you to a different consciousness;
1. Do what you love to do. Do what you love to do, to make a difference! Successful people win because they love what they do. All of them have a very strong desire to succeed. Having passion for the field or the business you are in makes all the difference.
2. Do your best. Do your best at every job. Success generates more success. Under any circumstance, simply do your best. Doing your best is taking an action because you love it, not because you’re expecting a reward.
3. Thing big- Thoughts become things. So why would you give any power to what you don’t want in your life? Think BIG thoughts and have BIG dreams. And when you doubt, say “Why not?”
4. Dare to be different, think different. Best to celebrate our differences.
5. Ask for feedback. We should get feedback about our efforts from several different sources. Do not be afraid! If you are doing your best, the feedback can only be constructive.
6. Learn from failures. If you aren’t failing, then you really aren’t trying anything new. Don’t fear failure, learn from it.
7. Don’t Take Anything Personally: Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
8. Don’t Make Assumptions: Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings.
Staying positive is not being fake to yourself, it’s about being optimistic and having hope and faith. How we act during great times is not the measure of our success but rather how we respond to the challenges at difficult times.
I would like finish with a quote from Steve Jobs who is an inspirational person to me. Steve Jobs is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our generation who has been put up for adoption at an early age, dropped out of college after 6 months, slept on friends floors, returned coke bottles for 5 cent deposits to buy food, then went on to start Apple Computers and Pixar Animation Studios.
“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” Steve Jobs, Apple Computer
Sending Positive Energy Your Way!