banner9
Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Russia GRU technical issue Cannes Film Festival CONSERVATIVE party Manchester City
banner6

reads.

Jason Orange leaves Take That

And then there were three. In an announcement that may bring millions around the world to tears, Jason Orange has revealed that he is leaving Take That.

 

The group, which also included Robbie Williams when they burst into the charts in the early 1990s, said that they will go on despite being reduced to a trio.

 

Orange, 44, told Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald last week that he did not want to commit to recording and promoting a new album. “At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material,” he said. “There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this ... They have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band.”

 

The three remaining members said in a statement on Wednesday night that Orange’s departure was a huge loss both professionally and personally: “We first became aware of Jason’s reservations a couple of years ago but had hoped that by giving him the desired time and space he may begin to feel differently. This has not been the case and we now have to accept and fully respect his decision.”

The Guardian

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.